Household Sales Representative
The primary responsibilities for this position are to analyze customers’ water composition, design water treatment solutions, make sales presentations, and build solid, long lasting relationships within customers’ homes in your assigned territory. In addition to generating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help build your territory.
- A minimum of one year sales experience
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills –
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends)
- A valid driver’s license and your own transportation
- Must be computer literate
You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with potential career advancement opportunities!
Compensation** & Benefits: **
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
Culligan has over 70 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936 with over 800 dealers worldwide and offices in over 90 countries.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and abroad, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Culligan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.**
Job Type: Full-time